Investing in quality swimwear is the first step and taking care of it is the next step.
Follow our quick tips:
During Use – Sit on a towel at the poolside or on the beach as rough surfaces can damage the fabric.
After Use – Rinse straight after every use with clean water. Don’t wring out or leave to dry in direct sunlight. Hang it up to drip dry in the shade.
To prolong the life of your swimwear, Barclay & Clegg recommends the following care instructions:
- Garments containing lycra should not be worn in the jacuzzi or sauna. We would suggest that an older garment is used as an alternative.
- Always rinse in cool water immediately after use.
- Hand wash separately with a mild detergent and do not use fabric conditioner.
- Dry away from direct heat.
- Do not wring, bleach, tumble dry or iron.
- Avoid excessive contact with suntan lotions and oils.